Monday, April 18, 2022

Sleeping While Looking, That's What We Do

Black Afrikan People, You Ain't Awake Not Until You Become Active Demanding Our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation Repatriation, Such Represent Freedom For Afrika And Unity Of A Black Afrikan Nation Again, So Consider This As Well!!!

Listen Black Afrikan People If You Live Being In Obeyance To The Religious Lies About God, Then You Are Not Living In Accordance To Be Obedient To The Divine Infinite Universal Law Of Divine Freedom And You Live Today in 2022 Being A Today Slave!!!

If you are not living in accordance to the Greater Good-God Universal imperative which is the Law of opposites being submissive to the Nature of Duality being in compliance to the Universal Law of opposites, then you live being a slave and is not a companion to Divine Freedom and Divine Freedom Is God Of Eternal Existence.

So Your Petty Rules that you now enforce to be in compliance with the Racist World social, economic, religious, the political structure laws you take upon yourself to enforce obedience to, that beloved, I can't comply to now that I am awake to Lucifer lies and acts of deception.

You see, If I am expected to Love Everybody without qualification, then that is in violation of the Universal Law of the Infinite Universe and That's God enclosed in the Universal Law of Opposites which have me to know that you can't kill my son and have no expectation of me retaliating, that in the face of Freedom violates the Universal Law of opposites!!!

So if you expect me to Love You, then you can or should expect me to have the freedom to Hate you, both get a different spiritual action from me which have me to be in compliance to the Divine Universal Law of Opposites which gives to me the Divine right to be self-protective, another Universal imperative in keeping with the Universal Law of Opposites, no one way street with me in terms of how you treat me, the full weight of the Universal Law of Opposites is active in me beloved.

I am fully Liberated From the Trickery of Religion beloved, I know where it come from and the caliber of mind that created it has no Divine respect for Afrika and the Black Afrikan World which is no Nation anymore, Lucifer succeeded in Dividing it with his Religion and is having Black Afrikan people to be the enforcers against so-called hate speech and or action, regardless of the reason it's being implemented!!!

No way in Lucifer World, in which Lucifer is in full mode operating in violation of the Divine Infinite Universe Law and in Lucifer World the Black Afrikans have not the Freedom to be Free complying to the religious edits to Love everybody and hate nobody is Lucifer commandment to the Black Afrikan World and you have the nigger negro doing the enforcing, Afrika and Black Afrikans can't become free again believing in Lucifer Religion And Enforcing his Commandments, which Black Negro Leadership enforce today!!! osiris

No comments:

Post a Comment