Friday, July 11, 2014

Fear is a state of nervousness which only fits for a child

I Am Sharing This With You, My Friends.

Phila Mkhulu!

I would like to reiterate the words of our Divine Master Teacher Marcus Garvey that "Fear is a state of nervousness which only fits for a child". Our enemies use fear as determining factor to control our thoughts and emotions, so to rule and dominate our consciousness. This is truly one element that we need to get rid off for us to liberate ourselves from this mental, spiritual and physical genocide.

Ever since I got to know you and exposed to your Divine Black teachings, I'm now a better Black Man who knows the divine truth about our Divine Essence, Black reality, Black Being and the Divine Universe. You have elevated I to higher realms of Divine Consciousness, and inspired me to know the deeper side of my Black Self, something no one in my entire life experience has ever done and have so much impact in the development of my Black Afrikan personality. Being your student who is proud and always willing to sit at your feet and learn from your empowering Divine Teachings, I'm ready to be your lifetime student and be part of your programs and institutions to uplift our Black Race and contribute in the advancement of the collective interests of Black People here at home and abroad. Though I'm based and reside in Azania(colonially known as south afrikkka), my desire is to meet and work with you in person and have proper guide from your Divine hand as I'm embarking in the acquisition of the proper Divine knowledge of Black Self and on ways and methodologies to free Black people from the hands of the wicked devilish vampiric parasitic white man.

I know our Divine Black Ankhcestors shall fulfill our Divine Righteous Black desires which are for the establishment of the Black Nation in Afrika powerful enough to advance and defend the Divine interests of Black people all over the world, as it was envisioned by our Divine Great Warrior Ankhcestor Marcus Mosiah Garvey. Continue to shine the light and inspire us for our benefit, of our Ankhcestors, and of our posterity.

Give thankhs Elder!

Ras Aviwe Poqo Tyumre

No comments:

Post a Comment